Louisville is perhaps one of the largest and loveliest cities in Kentucky. No wonder it’s a popular day trip destination for people from nearby areas like Lexington, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, or Bloomington.
Instead of wasting weekends cleaning your kitchen or doing everything you can to get rid of nasty pet odors, take a much-needed break and let our professional house cleaners take care of it. Enjoy a beautiful day out and explore the city’s best local attractions! Check out this list of fun-filled things to do while getting your home professionally cleaned in Louisville, KY.
List of Local Attractions and Activities
- Go on a romantic night stroll and take a photo of the stunning skyline.
- Catch the magnificent sunrise at the walking bridge.
- Visit the Crescent Hill Reservoir Park, a gothic gatehouse built in 1987 and preserved as a historic landmark.
- Learn all about the history of baseball at the Slugger Museum.
- Take a hike and see the majestic Fairmont Waterfalls.
- Drop by the iconic Kentucky Derby Museum and discover more about a thoroughbred’s life and racing journey.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a slice of paradise at Broad Run Park.
- See the Muhammad Ali Center. It’s a tribute to Louisville’s pride and world-famous boxing legend, which houses a theater, two art galleries, and a mock boxing ring for visitors to try.
- Check out the Conrad-Caldwell House Museum’s impressive period architecture and interior design.
- Take a deep dive into the exciting world of animals from Africa, Australia, and other parts of the world at the Louisville Zoo.
- Expose yourself to beautiful masterpieces at the Speed Art Museum, including Native American, European, American, and Contemporary.
- Book a night or two at 21C Louisville, an award-winning 91-room boutique hotel inside an actual art museum.
- Challenge the intersectionalities between fine art and crafts, their materials, techniques, and polarities in appreciation at The Kentucky Museum of Art & Craft.
- Plan an adult-only day tasting bourbons at local distilleries at the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
- Book a history and walking food tour and have a gastronomic adventure tasting Louisville and Kentucky’s culinary classics.
- Go spelunking at Mammoth Cave National Park, the longest recorded cave system in the world, a National Park, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Take a scenic drive by Red River George.
- Book a cabin in the woods at the Daniel Boone National Forest.
- Fall in love with Old Louisville. Admire the Victorian homes and tree-lined streets of St. James Court, Belgravia Court, and Central Park.
- Bring your kids or channel your inner child at the Kentucky Kingdom amusement park.
- See live action on the race track at Churchill Downs.
- Scream your heart out and taking in breathtaking views of the forest canopies on a zip line ride at the Jefferson Memorial Forest.
- Have a charming weekend picnic at Cherokee Park.
- Indulge in a dreamy afternoon surrounded by flowers and butterflies at the Waterfront Botanical Gardens.
- Take a lunch or a dinner cruise aboard The Belle of Louisville, a historical 1914 steamboat traversing the Ohio River.
Get Free Weekends with SuperCleaning!
If you’ve been working hard all week in the office or taking care of the whole family, treat yourself to an epic day out. Forget about your chores and experience our premium home cleaning services.
SuperCleaning is a top-notch house cleaning company in Louisville. We’ve got the most reliable local cleaners — insured, bonded, and carefully background-checked to guarantee the best cleaning service and customer peace of mind.
Take your weekends back. Book a clean with us today!